Advait Thyroid Care
Advait Thyroid Care
ATC- Advait Thyroid Care (Thyroid Management Program)
The thyroid is nowadays a common ailment in most of the Indian ladies. The thyroid is due to impurity in the blood which causes hormonal imbalance and hence causing a no. of symptoms like weight gain, anorexia, weakness, reduced inactivity, loss of cheerfulness, etc. In hyperthyroidism, there is increased metabolic activity, high pulse rate, and weight loss, palpitation, in the patient.
The thyroid is a small gland in your neck that makes thyroid hormones. Sometimes the thyroid makes too much or too little of these hormones. Too much thyroid hormone is called hyperthyroidism and can cause many of your body’s functions to speed up. “Hyper” means the thyroid is overactive. “Hypo” means the thyroid is less active.
At Advait Ayurved, you will go through a specific treatment to ensure that the inadequate hormones are managed and the metabolism is corrected. The body channels get cleared with our therapies and you will get a renewed boost of energy. For Thyroid, we have a specific treatment called panchakarma using herbal medicines. We will also give synchronized massage with specific oils and steam bath which will help loosen the accumulated fat and increased metabolic rate. This along with a specially designed diet and regular walking will help manage hormones and get eradicated thyroid from uproots.
Benefits of Thyroid Management Program
- Customized advises for different category and their regular life and work style
- Blood hormones (T3, T4, TSH) management in positive manners
- weight loss in positive manners
- No need for excessive exercise or gym or Walking
- Energetic feeling
- Effective lifestyle changes make life happier
- No Blood hormones (T3, T4, TSH) fluctuations after completing the course
- Other deasess treatment can run simultaneously during this course
- Prevention from the complication of Thyroid
- Without any side effect
- More convenient and less invasive procedures
- Generally most of the patients pulled out from hormonal medicine dependency