Advait Advance care
Advait Advance care
AAC-Advait Advance care (Stress Management Program)
Advait Ayurveda offers you solutions to many of your physical and mental problems that seem chronic and everlasting. That is why today Ayurvedic treatments have become so trendy. Modern life is full of burdens, deadlines, frustrations, and demands. For many people, stress is so common, that it has become a way of life. Stress is a feeling of emotional or physical tension. It can come from any event or thought that makes you feel frustrated, angry, or nervous. Stress is your body’s reaction to a challenge or demand. Stress can influence how you feel, think, behave and how your body functions. In fact, stress can create a variety of symptoms including anxiety, fatigue, eating disorders, depression, headaches, difficulty in concentrating and increased anger and relationship troubles. Stress is not an illness in itself, but it can cause serious illness.
According to Ayurveda, our inability to deal with stress is due to an imbalance, or lack of coordination of the 3 main mental functions: Dhi (learning), Dhriti (retention) and Smriti (long-term memory), and a lack of Ojas (Energy) in the body.
People dealing with the following issues: insomnia, lack of concentration, anxiety, bad temper, obsessive eating, and drinking or lack of appetite, low energy level, poor digestion, constipation, sexual disorders, chain-smoking or heavy drinking. This program is also recommended for anyone who wants to experience peace of mind. Ayurveda diet and medicine supplements are given to counteract the stress of releasing chemicals.
At Advait Ayurved Cure Centre, the Stress Management Program is aimed at relieving the stress accumulated over the years, and increasing the body’s level of Ojas by achieving proper hormonal balance and reinforcing mental potency to better cope with stress in the future.
Panchkarma techniques are found to be very useful in the treatment of stress-related problems. Panchakarma is a set of five therapies designed mainly for cleansing the body of toxins. Ayurveda considers that the purification of the body is important before the commencement of any other therapy. Just such as old dirty linen is washed and purified before new color can be added, similarly, the body needs to be purified before replenishing it with the new colors of health, youthfulness, vigor, and vitality
Benefits of Stress Management Program
- Roots of stress are controlled
- Simple daily life changes that can make your life healthier and happier
- The person is motivated to utilize strength rather than being afraid of competition or pressures
- Energetic feeling
- Mind and body balance leads towards a happy lifestyle
- Effective lifestyle changes make life happier
- Customised advise for different category and their regular life and work style
- Other deasess treatment can run simultaneously during this course
- Prevention from complications of hidden deasess due to stress
- Without any side effect
- Rest of the life one can live healthy by following up new lifestyle
- More convenient and less invasive procedures