Advait Ayurveda offers you solutions to many of your physical and mental problems that seem chronic and everlasting. That is why today Ayurvedic therapies have become so trendy and one of the highly praised therapy is Nasya Bindu Therapy.
Nasya Bindu Therapy is a kind of Panchakarma treatment for body cleansing a used in Ayurvedic medicine. Administration of drugs by the route of nasal cavities termed as Nasya Bindu Therapy, nāvana, Nasya, Nasyam karma, etcetera are synonymous to Nasya Bindu Therapy.
When Nasya Bindu Therapy is performed correctly it enhances mental and sensory acuity, promotes mental clarity and emotional happiness, clears the nose and sinuses of obstruction, promotes cleansing and flow of lymphatic fluid, bestows a clear voice, promotes lightness of the body, soothes the nose, and eliminates the symptoms of deases.
Nasya Bindu Therapy eliminates excess doshas (a metabolic waste product) from the head and when applied with medicated Oil or Ghee it nourishes as it cleanses. Oil is deeply nurturing, it gently clears and softens as it passes through the tissue. This process allows for a smooth flow of oxygen and prana, eliminating any stagnation or blockages causing symptoms or discomfort.
Nasya Bindu Therapy is used in management of following conditions:
- Pain Management: Nasya Bindu Therapy is beneficial in the treatment of headaches, Migraine, and cervical Spondylosis. Medicated oils or powders stimulate some vital centers of the brain that reduce pain perception.
- Stress Reduction: It includes administration of medicated drugs or oils through nostrils. It stimulates the vital centers of the brain that regulate emotions.
- De-Toxification: Nasya Bindu Therapy is one of the panchakarmas and is indicated as important Ayurvedic detoxification therapy.
- Skin & Hair Care: With regular treatment, Nasya Bindu Therapy can improve skin complexion. It can also improve hair texture and prevent greying of hair.
- Paralysis: As mentioned in Ayurveda nose is the opening to reach the brain, any medicine instilled in nasal cavity acts directly on the brain. So it has an excellent result over such neurological disorders.
- Elderly Care: Ayurvedic Nasya Bindu therapy treatment can be used in disorders that develop with increasing age such as pain, paralysis, stress, etc.
- Immunity: Use of Immunity boosting herbs for Nasya Bindu Therapy can be beneficial in people who show low Immunity.
- Eye Care: Medications administered through nasal cavity act on the specific area of the brain that is involved in regulating vision.
- Mental Health: Medication administered through nasal cavity act on the specific area of the brain to improve mood and emotions.